Bonus Via Redemption until 30 September 2019 - Purchase applicable Festool product and register it for warranty to receive a $100 voucher. Terms & conditions apply, see website for details https://www.festool.com.au/products/promotions
- Machine compatible - Festool dust extractors have integral automatic electronic switch on/shut off functionality and a smooth delay start up to avoid power surges.
- Bluetooth technology - Can be retrofitted with the Bluetooth module to allow the extractor to be controlled via the remote control on the suction hose and started automatically when a Festool cordless tool with Bluetooth battery pack is switched on.
- Maximum utilisation - The flat filter design allows the filter bag to unfold easily and expand to use almost 100% of its capacity. Hold more dust in a more compact extractor.
- Customise for your needs - Every extractor can be fitted with add on modules to suit different requirements including air modules, power socket with continuous current and EAA module.
- Quick attachment - Tool and accessory systainers and Festool's WorkCentre can be securely attached via the Sys-Dock with T-Loc for secure connection. Transport all your tools at once, effortlessly and efficiently.
- Safe storage - The hose garage and cord holder keep the suction hose and mains cable tidily stored. Cord holder includes a smart folding mechanism to help you wind up the cord quickly and detach it again easily. The locking brake and large wheels ensure complete stability.
|Power consumption||350 - 1200 W|
|Airflow max.||3,900 l/min|
|Max. vacuum||24,000 Pa|
|Filter surface area||6,318 cm²|
|Mains cable||7.5 m|
|Container/Filter bag capacity||26 / 24 L|
|Dimension (L W H)||630 x 365 x 540 mm|