Please note: This product is a special order non-stock item.
- Fixed Jib (Long) Type FJL2.5
- The type FJL2.5 Fixed Jib (Long) is designed as an affordable general purpose Jib with a 3.5 metre reach when fully extended.
- This slip-on Forklift attachment is held to the Forklift by a safety chain.
- The Jibs overall length when closed is 2.1 metres.
- Supplied with safety swivel Hook and Shackle.
- The standard finish on the type FJL2.5 Fixed Jib (Long) is Zinc Plated.
|Safe Working Load||2500 kg|
|Pocket Size||185 x 65 mm|
|Pocket Centres||275 mm|
|Load Centre||950 mm|
|Horizontal C of G||1160 mm|
|Vertical C of G||185 mm|
**NOTE - When selecting a jib attachment check the pocket centres of the jib you wish to order. Those noted with the prefix SF, ST and SJW are fitted with wide pockets, and generally suit forklifts fitted with special hydraulic tine positioners.
The lift capacities stated are a structural rating for the jib only, and make no claim as to the suitability of the forklift. Actual forklift capacity may be less than the structural capacity of the jib. Check with the forklift supplier for actual working capacities.
In accordance with AS2359.1, when lifting with a jib attachment, the net lifting capacity should be 0.8 times the rating of the forklift, to allow for a swinging load.