Fees, terms, conditions & minimum finance amount $1999 apply, for further information please visit https://www.husqvarna.com/au/services-solutions/finance-solutions/
- One of the world's most powerful saws. Built for professionals who fell the largest dimensions of trees and extremely hard types of wood.
- Good ergonomics and excellent power-to-weight ratio.
- Easy to start thanks to Smart Start. Equipped with a chain brake, chain catcher and right hand guard for maximum safety, the slim, lightweight body with a high centre of gravity makes it easy to carry and use.
- Adjustable oil pump allows you to adjust chain lubrication to suit all working applications.
- Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
- Sturdily built crankcase withstands high rpms and tough professional use, ensuring a long service life.
- Snap-lock cylinder cover saves time when changing spark plugs and cleaning.
|Weight (excl. cutting equipment) ||10.4 kg |
|Oil tank volume ||0.7 l |
|Oil pump type||Automatic|
|Oil pump capacity||Max: 54 ml/min|
Min: 30 ml/min
|Cylinder displacement ||118.8 cm³ |
|Power output||6.2 kW |
|Maximum power speed ||9000 rpm|
|Fuel tank volume ||1.25 l |
|Idling speed ||2500 rpm|
|Spark plug ||Champion RCJ7Y, NGK BPMR7A |
|Electrode gap ||0.5 mm |
|Torque, max. ||7.7 Nm|
|Fuel consumption ||570 g/kWh |
|Fuel consumption ||3.5 kg/h|
|Chain pitch ||.404" |
|Recommended bar length, max||42 in|
|Recommended bar length, max ||105 cm|
|Recommended bar length, min||24 in |
|Recommended bar length, min ||60 cm|
|Chain speed at max power || 20.1 m/s |
|Chain speed at 133% of maximum engine power speed ||26.7 m/s|
|Chain gauge ||0.063 in |
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) || 116 dB(A) |
|Sound power level, measured ||115 dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear ||102 dB(A)|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle ||6.7 m/s² |
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle ||7.8 m/s² |