High-powered, heavy duty professional combi trimmer with reliable X-Torq engine. Quick connection system compatible with existing Husqvarna attachments for maximum versatility and maximum productivity. Anti-vibration system and soft-grip handles ensure comfortable use even during long shifts.
- Multi purpose - Several attachments available as accessories, multi purpose machine.
- Easy transport and storage - Two-piece shaft for easy transport and storage.
- Metal skid plate - Durable metal skid plate protects the engine and fuel tank.
- Auto return stop switch - Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting.
- Stand alone starter - The stand alone starter makes it easy to change starter cord if needed.
|Cylinder displacement||34.6 cm³|
|Power output||1.5 kW|
|Maximum power speed||8400 rpm|
|Fuel tank volume||0.6 l|
|Fuel consumption||475 g/kWh|
|Idling speed||2900 rpm|
|Spark plug||Champion RCJ6Y|
|Electrode gap||0.5 mm|
|Clutch engagement speed (±120)||4300 rpm|
|Maximum rpm output shaft||8013 rpm|
|Drive gear angle||30°|
|Cutting Width||43.18 cm|
|OEM Trimmer head||T35 M10|
|Exhaust emissions (CO average)||301.1 g/kWh|
|Exhaust emissions (CO average)||243.69 g/kWh|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||99 dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||114 dB(A)|
|Tube Diameter||24 mm|
|Tube Length||1483 mm|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle||4.5 m/s²|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle||3.9 m/s²|