Husqvarna 580BTS is the most powerful commercial back pack blower designed for demanding tasks. Large air flow and high air speed are provided by an efficient fan design together with the powerful X-Torq® engine. Commercial grade air filter gives long operating time and trouble free use. The harness has wide shoulder straps.
- The X-Torq engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 75% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%.
- High blowing capacity - The powerful and easy to start X-Torq engine in combination with effective fan design delivers high air speed and high air flow.
- Commercial grade air filter - The 2-stage intake air filtration ensures long operation periods in dusty conditions.
- Air Injection - Unique intake air cleaning for longer operating time.
- Cruise control - Fan speed can be set for easier handling.
- Ergonomic handle - The handle can be angled and has rubber inserts for a stable, comfortable grip.
- Ergonomic harness - Comfortable, ventilated and load-reducing harness with hip belt and wide shoulder straps.
- Offset handle - The offset handle makes the blow forces easier to control by preventing the arm from being pulled downwards.
|Power output||3.3 kW|
|Cylinder displacement||75.6 cm³|
|Cylinder bore||51.5 mm / 2.0"|
|Cylinder stroke||37 mm / 1.5"|
|Maximum power speed||7700 rpm|
|Maximum recommended engine speed||7200 rpm|
|Fuel tank volume||2.6 litre|
|Fuel consumption||440 g/kWh|
|Ignition module air gap||0.3 mm|
|Idling speed||2000 rpm|
|Spark plug||NGK CMR7H|
|Electrode gap||0.65 mm|
|Air flow in pipe||26 m³/min|
|Blow force||40 N|
|Air speed (round nozzle)||331 kph / 92 m/s|
|Air speed (flat nozzle)||335 kph / 93 m/s|
|Tube Length||1197 mm|
|Tube Diameter||105 mm|