- Automower All-Wheel Drive - Automower AWD models feature technology that optimizes the control of each individual wheel in order to enable superior operation in the most demanding terrain. With an impressive slope performance that handles 70 % (35°) incline. Automower AWD rewrites the rules for autonomous maintenance of green spaces, improving the safety of your workforce.
- Pivoting rear body design - Automower AWD models are built with an articulated rear body design that enables truly excellent manoeuvrability for navigation on complex lawns and through passages. The rear body also has a pivoting capability, considerably enhancing the traction in rough terrain, making the most out of the AWD operation.
- Automower Access - The new Automower Access user interaction with high-resolution colour display, jog wheel and status indicators, provides an intuitive yet sophisticated way of controlling your mower. The icon-based design language integrates intuitively with the Automower Connect smartphone app, providing a seamless user experience.
- GPS-assisted navigation - PATENTED - An onboard GPS system creates a map of the garden, including where the boundary and guide wires are installed. Husqvarna Automower will then register which parts of the garden it has covered and adjusts its mowing pattern accordingly. This will ensure optimised lawn coverage and an excellent cutting result.
- Automower Connect - Automower Connect gives you full control of the mower right in your smartphone.
- Remote object detection - Built-in sensors using ultrasonic technology helps the mower to detect objects, lowers the speed and avoid hard collisions.
- Weather timer - Adjusts the working time to the lawn’s growth rate, in sunny or dry weather, or late in the season, the mower will spend less time mowing, which decreases wear on lawn and mower.
- Dual guide wires - PATENTED - Model equipped with dual guide wires, our patented solution which will reduce searching times especially for complex gardens.
- Balance control - For silent and trouble-free operation it automatically detects imbalance in the cutting system. Imbalance could be caused by missing, double mounted or damaged blades.
- Replaceable top covers - Make your mower unique and personal by changing the colour of the top cover. Available in polar white, Husqvarna orange or in the standard colour granite grey.
- Unique cutting system - Husqvarna Automower cuts just a little but frequently, which assures a nice and healthy lawn. It is equipped with sharp razor-like blades made of strong carbon steel mounted on a robust cutting disc system.
- Automatic charging - When Automower needs more power, it finds its own way back to the charging station.
- Lift & Tilt sensors - If Automower is lifted off the ground or tips over, the cutting automatically shuts off. In addition, the blades are rotating far from the outer edge of the machine. If Automower meets an obstacle it will stop and redirect itself without causing any damage.
- LED headlights - Energy-efficient LED headlights for better visibility and control even in the dark. The lights will also start flashing if a malfunction occurs.
- Ultra-silent drive - Wheel motors with 2 step gearboxes, a new technology that enables ultra-silent drive.
- Automatic passage handling - PATENTED - Husqvarna Automower automatically senses narrow passages and finds its way even through the smallest passages. It will vary its route through the passage to avoid unpleasant tracks.
- Remote start points x5 - A uniform cutting result throughout the lawn thanks to the possibility to start the mowing at five different remote locations along the patented guide wire, out from the charging station. The larger grass area, the better and more important with several starting points.
With active GPS assisted navigation (specific models), the remote starting points are autoset and manual settings are not needed.
- Theft protection by GPS and by alarm/PIN code.
- Weather proof - Automower can be outside around the clock and is designed to function properly and unattended regardless of the weather conditions.
- Superior interaction - All Automower Connect equipped robotic mowers are compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home. This means all you need to do is give your smart speaker a voice command, and Husqvarna Automower will jump to the task. You can execute the most common commands such as start, stop, park and get status updates from your mower by simply asking your voice assistant.
- Manages slopes up to 70% - Large coarse-tread wheels provide excellent traction even if the surface is slippery. The mower handles slopes up to 70%.
- Electric height adjustment - PATENTED - The cutting height is swiftly adjusted by the electrically operated height adjustment, easily accessible from the main menu.
|Working area capacity||3500 m² ±20%|
|Area capacity per hour||146 m²|
|Typical charging time||30 min|
|Typical mow time on one charge||100 min|
|Maximum incline within the working area||35°|
|Maximum incline inside working area||70 %|
|Charging current||7 A|
|Cutting system||3 pivoting razor blades|
|Cutting width||22 cm|
|Cutting Height, min-max||30-70 mm|
|Information panel||Large LCD display|
|GPS Theft tracking||Yes|
|Remote text message||No|
|Extra blades||9 pcs|