Designed for homeowners, RC 320Ts AWD Rider offers durable effectiveness, versatility and ease of use though innovative design. Its unique, non-clogging collection system feeds clippings straight from the front-mounted cutting deck to the bag. Automatic compaction increases run time between emptying, so you get more done. Articulated powered steering allows easy tight turns for superior manoeuvrability. All Wheel Drive means superior power and traction in all conditions. Cutting deck servicing and cleaning is tool-free, thanks to the unique 90° service position. Unbeaten area coverage and huge collection capacity make this a truly worthwhile investment for larger gardens. Complete with Combi Deck 103 (103cm)
- All-Wheel-Drive (AWD) - All-Wheel-Drive (AWD) ensures traction on uneven, wet and slippery areas and slopes. AWD automatically adjusts the traction on all wheels depending on situation and ground condition.
- AC Tech - Non-clog collection. Compacting grass in collector, meaning bigger area coverage. The efficient collection leaves a clean lawn as a result.
- Turn key start - Easy to get operating under any weather conditions. No choking needed, just turn the key and go.
- Empty collector from seat - The integrated collector is easily emptied from the driver's seat
- Non-collecting mood - Easy switch between collecting and non-collecting mode by just pushing a button. You don't have to leave the driver's seat.
- Power steering - Power-assisted steering makes driving less strenuous and more enjoyable.
- Front-mounted cutting deck - Front-mounted cutting deck for excellent accessibility into corners and under bushes, park benches etc
- Automatic blade engagement - The blades are engaged automatically, when you lower the cutting deck.
- Engine behind driver - Thanks to the rear-mounted engine, you get better overview of the mowing and less noise and emissions in the driver’s area.
- LED headlights - Gives over 50% larger lighted area compared to traditional incandescent lights. For safer operation in darker conditions.
- External fuel cap - Thanks to the external fuel cap, you don't have to open the engine hood when taking on more fuel. The extra wide fuel tank opening makes refuelling even easier.
- Attachment frame - Easy to shift between cutting decks and front-mounted attachments, such as broom and flail mower.
- Articulated steering - The articulated steering gives excellent manoeuvrability and facilitates driving around obstacles such as trees and bushes.
- Easy-access service points - The tilting hood and easy-access servicing points make maintenance and servicing easy.
- Service position - Service position on the cutting deck facilitates cleaning and servicing.
- Comfortable driver's position - With a Rider you get safety, stability and traction on both flat grounds and hillsides. The Rider's low gravity centre contributes to extra good traction as well as a comfortable
- Floating cutting deck - The floating cutting deck follows the contours of the ground, which reduces the risk of scalping the lawn.
- 12V socket outlet - Makes it possible to plug in extra electric equipment, charge your cellular phone etc.
- Pivoting support wheels - The cutting deck is equipped with pivoting wheels for extra smooth operation when making turns. The wheels also prevent damages to the lawn surface.
- Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission - Speed and direction are managed by pedals, which lets you keep both hands on the steering wheel, for optimum driving control.
- Easy-access controls - Controls are easy accessible and designed for optimum user comfort.
- Four large wheels - Large wheels both front and back provide optimal riding comfort, great accessibility and less risk of damaging delicate surfaces.
- Pivoting rear axle - The rear axle is pivoting to get maximum traction on the drive wheels and a smooth ride also on uneven surfaces.
- Hour meter with service minder - Indicates when it's time to service your mower.
- Easy-access cutting height lever - The cutting height lever is easy to reach from the driver’s seat, making it possible to do cutting height changes while mowing.
- Transparent fuel tank - Large fuel tank with transparent panel allows easy checking of fuel level.
|Motor/engine manufacturer||Briggs & Stratton|
|Engine name||Endurance Series|
|Net power at preset rpm Energy||12.6 kW|
|Net power at preset rpm||3100 rpm|
|Cylinder displacement||656 cm³|
|Engine lubrication type||Full Pressure|
|Fuel tank volume (with reserve)||12 l|
|Engine lubrication type||Full Pressure|
|Battery capacity||5.5 Ah|
|Transmission type||Hydrostatic AWD|
|Transmission manufacturer||Tuff Torq|
|Speed forward max||8 km/h|
|Speed reverse max||7 km/h|
Dimensions & Equipment:
|Weight (excl. cutting equipment)||328 kg|
|Tyre dimensions, front||16 x 6, 5-8|
|Tyre dimensions, rear||16 x 6, 5-8|
|Ground clearance||90 mm|
|Base machine, height||128.4 cm|
|Base machine, width||103 cm|
|Base machine, length||208.9 cm|
|Hour Meter type||Yes|
|Seat Back Height||High|
|Parking Brake Type||Disc|
|Vibration level steering wheel||2.6 m/s²|
|Vibration level seat||0.7 m/s²|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||85.0 dB(A)|
|Sound power level, measured||99.0 dB(A)|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||100.0 dB(A)|
|Cutting deck type||Stamped|
|Cutting deck material||Steel|
|Cutting Methods||Collect/Non Collect|
|Cutting height max||75 mm|
|Cutting height min||25 mm|
|Powder-coated cutting deck||Yes|