Fees, terms, conditions & minimum finance amount $1999 apply, for further information please visit https://www.husqvarna.com/au/services-solutions/finance-solutions/
Performance and style hit the grass running with the all new Z200 series Zero Turn Mowers. Cutting edge design, proven performance and new innovative features combine to make lawn maintenance an event instead of a chore.
- Rugged 54" ClearCut fabricated cutting deck - The new rugged 54" ClearCut fabricated deck features welded 10 gauge steel construction with additional welded reinforcement strips for maximum durability.
- Rugged frame and casters - The robust frame and casters ensure durability and reduced chassis flex.
- Convenient deck lift - The deck lift system is spring assisted for ease of use and conveniently located within easy reach of the operator.
- Automatic park brake system - The new patent pending park brake system automatically activates or deactivates as the steering levers are moved outward or inward, freeing the user of the task.
- Maintenance-Free Transmission - Worry free performance with maintenance free, integrated zero-turn transmissions.
- Ergonomic control panel - The ergonomic control panel places everything conveniently at your fingertips.
- Bumper - The integrated front guard/ bumper offers bold styling while protecting the nose of the unit. An optional bright LED headlight kit can easily be added, providing improved visibility in dark conditions.
- Rear engine guard - The rear guard protects the engine from impact as well as limits access to hot surfaces for safety.
- Removable foot plate - The unique tube style chassis features a removable foot pan for easy access to the top of the cutting deck.
- Refinement - Rubber bellows offer a refined look and prevent debris and moisture from entering the control system
- 6-inch Wide Caster Wheels - Durable 6-inch wide front casters with pneumatic tires provide long life and are easy on turf.
- Anti-slip foot area - The footrest area incorporates generous non-slip surfaces for safe and comfortable use.
|Engine name||FR Series|
|Cylinder displacement||726 cm³|
|Engine lubrication type||Full Pressure|
|Fuel tank volume (with reserve)||13.2 l|
|Fuel tank location||Side (Single)|
|Pump displacement||10 cm³|
Dimensions & Equipment:
|Base machine, height||190.5 cm|
|Base machine, length||101.6 cm|
|Seat Back Height||Medium|
|Hour meter type||Digital|
|Seat Type||15" high Back|
|Speed forward max||10.5 km/h|
|Speed forward min||0 km/h|
|Cutting width||137 cm|
|Cutting deck type||10-gauge fabricated|
|Cutting methods||3-in-1 Mulch/Rear Bag/Side Discharge Capable|
|Cutting deck material||Steel|
|Deck thickness||3.57 mm|
|Cutting height steps||6|
|Blade engagement||Electromagnetic clutch|
|Clutch rating||117.96 Nm|
|Deck lifting system||Manual, hand operated|
|Powder-coated cutting deck||Yes|
|Spindle/mandrel type||Cast iron|
|Deck Wash Port||Yes|
|Cutting height max||102 mm|
|Cutting height min||39 mm|