- A self-propelled quality lawn mower with a large 48cm (19”) alloy cutting deck plus a powerful DOV series four stroke engine and four cutting blades to give a superior cut and finish to your lawn.Features include dual ball bearing wheels, comfort grip folding handles with quick action cam locks, safety zone starting, large plastic catcher and eight cutting heights. Comes complete with mulch insert.
- Double ball bearing wheels - Ensures the mower rolls easily, even after many years of use.
- Self propelled - Easy to operate self-propelled function integrated into the comfort handle
- Folding handles - Quick action cam lock levers for fast and easy transport or storage.
- Cutting height adjustment - Quick and easy adjustment of the grass cutting height. One lever controls the whole deck.
|Drive system||Drive wheels: Rear|
Drive system: Self-propelled
|Dimensions||Wheel size, Front: 210 mm|
Wheel size, Rear: 210 mm
Weight: 36.3 kg
Wheelbase: 55 cm
|Sound and Noise||Sound pressure level at operators ear:82.0 dB(A)|
Sound power level, measured: 96.0 dB(A)
|Motor/engine manufacturer||Briggs & Stratton|
|Engine type||750 Series DOV|
|Engine name||750 Series|
|Cylinder displacement||161 cm³|
|Fuel tank volume (with reserve)||1.0 l|
|Net power at preset rpm Energy||2.7 kW|
|Net power at preset rpm||2900 rpm|
|Cutting deck material||Alloy|
|Cutting width||19 in|
|Cutting width||48 cm|
|Cutting height steps||8|
|Cutting height adjustment||Central|
|Cutting height max||55.0 mm|
|Cutting height min||16 mm|
|Collector type||Rigid box|
|Collector volume||44 l|
|Wheel bearing, front/rear||Double ball bearings/Double ball bearings|