Fees, terms, conditions & minimum finance amount $1999 apply, for further information please visit https://www.husqvarna.com/au/services-solutions/finance-solutions/
Husqvarna Automower 315X-LINE - a premium model in the X-line series. It mows complicated lawns up to 1600 m², handling narrow passages and slopes up to 40%, and taking tough terrain in its stride. As a member of our premium X-line range, it features Automower Connect with GPS theft tracking, GPS-assisted navigation and X-line design with LED Headlights, front bumper and special coloured wheel caps. The Automower Connect app keeps you in control: track, interact and stay updated at the touch of a screen, wherever you are in the world.
- Automower Connect - Automower Connect gives you full control of the mower right in your smartphone. You can easily send start, stop and park commands, check and adjust settings. If required also receive alarms and track your mower’s position in case of theft - wherever you are. 10 years mobile data contract included. Standard on X-line, optional for all 300-400 series.
- GPS-assisted navigation - PATENTED - An onboard GPS system creates a map of the garden, including where the boundary and guide wires are installed. Husqvarna Automower will then register which parts of the garden it has covered and adjusts its mowing pattern accordingly. This will ensure optimised lawn coverage and an excellent cutting result.
- LED headlights - Energy-efficient LED headlights for better visibility and control even in the dark. The lights will also start flashing if a malfunction occurs.
- Weather timer - PATENTED - Adjusts the working time to the lawn’s growth rate, meaning that Husqvarna Automower will maximise its mowing time during periods of strong grass growth. In sunny or dry weather, or late in the season, the mower will spend less time mowing, which decreases wear on lawn and mower.
- Automatic passage handling - PATENTED - Husqvarna Automower automatically senses narrow passages and finds its way even through the smallest passages. It will vary its route through the passage to avoid unpleasant tracks.
|Working area capacity||1600 m² ±20%|
|Maximum incline within the working area||22°|
|Cutting system||3 pivoting razor blades|
|Cutting width||22 cm|
|Cutting Height, min-max||20-60 mm|
|Product Size, LxWxH||63 x 51 x 25 cm|
|Sound level Guaranteed||60 dB(A)|
|Information panel||Large LCD display|
|Remote text message||Yes|
|GPS Theft tracking||Yes|
|Extra blades||9 pcs|