- Top of the range model from the world leaders in robotic mowing. Smart enough to negotiate the challenges of large and complex lawns - like multiple narrow passages, obstacles, tough terrain and slopes up to 45%. GPS-assisted navigation and a host of features including Automower Connect make it the intelligent way to keep your lawn green, healthy and perfectly mowed.The Automower Connect app keeps you in control: track, interact and stay updated at the touch of a screen, wherever you are in the world.
- Robotic lawn mowing is all about reliability. Husqvarna has during 20 years of development refined its mower concept to achieve the highest level of reliability, quality and cutting results, with a minimum of assistance.
- Thanks to the free movement pattern of Husqvarna Automower the lawn is perfectly cut, achieving a beautiful and carpet-like look. The razor-sharp blades cut the grass gently from all directions, helping it to grow strong. Moss growth is effectively prevented.
- An onboard GPS system creates a map of the garden, including where the boundary and guide wires are installed. Husqvarna Automower will then register which parts of the garden it has covered and adjusts its mowing pattern accordingly. This will ensure optimised lawn coverage and an excellent cutting result.
- Automower Connect gives you full control of the mower right in your smartphone. You can send start, stop and park commands, check and adjust the settings,
and also receive alarms and track your mower's position in case of theft - wherever you are.
|Capacity||Working area capacity (±20): 5000m² |
Charging system: Automatic
Maximum incline within the working area: 24 °
|Dimensions||Product size Length: 72 cm|
Product size Width: 56 cm
Product size Height: 31 cm
Weight: 13.9 kg
|Sound and Noise||Sound level Guaranteed: 59 dB(A)|
|Cutting deck||Cutting system: 3 pivoting razor blades |
Cutting width: 24 cm
Cutting height min: 20 mm
Cutting height max: 60 mm
|Display||LCD display with settings menu|
|Extra blades||9 pcs|
|Loop wire||0 m|