Bonus Via Redemption until 31 March 2020 - 2x Makita 18V 5.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1850B
For redemption go to https://www.makita.com.au/promotions
Makita 18v Li-ion Brushless Hammer Drill DHP481Z
- Single sleeve keyless chuck
- Wider torque range of 1 - 10Nm in clutch mode allows for versatile applications
- Mode ring selection
- Mechanical 2 speed gearing
- Long rigid side grip helps to stabilize the bit for steady drilling/screwdriving
- All metal gear construction
- Twin LED job light with after-glow function
- Battery fuel gauge shows power remaining in battery
- Single sleeve keyless chuck allows for easy bit installation, removal by one hand
- High performance Brushless DC motor. Produces more work amount on a single battery charge while also being durable against long continuous operation
- Extreme Protection Technology with enhanced dust and drip resistant performance
|Impacts Per Minute - Hi||0-31,500ipm|
|Impacts Per Minute - Lo||0-8,250ipm|
|Max Fastening Torque - Hard||115Nm|
|Max Fastening Torque - Soft||60Nm|
|No Load Speed - Hi||0-2,100rpm|
|No Load Speed - Lo||0-550rpm|
|Capacity - Masonry||16 mm|
|Capacity - Steel||13mm|
|Capacity - Wood||76mm|
Makita 18V Mobile Brushless Impact Driver DTD154Z
- Brushless motor for more power and longer runtimes
- Aluminium hammer case
- One touch bit installation
- Electronic 3 stage impact selection
- T:mode for self drilling screws
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Ergonomically designed handle
|Impact Rate|| 1st 0-3,800 ipm|
2nd 0-2,600 ipm
3rd 0-1,100 ipm
|Max Fastening Torque||175Nm|
|Net Weight||1.5 kg w/BL1830|
|No Load Speed|| 1st 0-3,600 rpm|
2nd 0-2,100 rpm
3rd 0-1,100 rpm
|Overall Length||117 mm|
|Capacity|| Coarse Thread 22-125 mm|
High Tensile Bolt M5-M14
Machine Screws M4-M8
Standard Bolt M5-M16
Makita 18v 125mm Li-ion Brushless Angle Grinder DGA504Z
- Easy to hold grip design with rubber for anti-skid
- Worlds deepest concrete cutting mobile angle grinder at a depth of 20 mm
- Excellent performance - as powerful as AC model
- Gear housing can be rotated to suit most cutting and grinding applications
- Automatic speed control changes the cutting speed according to load condition for an optimum operation
- Removable dust cover
- Anti-restart function prevents accidental start-up for safety even if the machine is plugged to power source with the lock-on switch on
- Extreme protection technology for use in outdoor applications or harsh environments, protection from dust and dripping water is enhanced
|Wheel diameter||125 mm|
|No load speed||8,500 rpm|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||362 x 140 x 145 mm|
Makita 36V(18v x 2) 185mm Circular Saw (AWS Compatible) DHS780Z
- Ergonomic design - improved control and comfort for the user
- 18Vx2 Brushless - delivers superior performance that truly replaces the need for an AC powered saw thanks to a purpose built brushless motor and the power of 18Vx2 technology.
- Dust extraction nozzle - for connection to dust extraction vacuum
- Efficut blade - delivers superior performance with an advanced cutting design with no equal
- Electric brake - quickly stops the blade rotation after the switch has been disengaged
- Twin LED job light - for improved visibility in low light environments
- Blower function - helps to clear dust and away from the cut line
- Large bevel with positive locks - 56° bevel with positive stops at 22.5° & 45° for a wide range of applications
- ADT (Automatic torque Drive Technology) - automatically gives optimal rpm to torque ratio to produce the fastest cut in light or hard applications
- AWS (Auto-start Wireless System) - on demand dust extraction - COMPATIBLE
|Blade diameter||185 mm (7-1/4")|
|Cut capacity||66 mm|
|Blade Position||Right side|
|No load speed||6,000 rpm|
|Overall length||342 mm|
Makita 36V (18Vx2) 28mm SDS Plus Rotary Hammer (AWS Compatible) DHR282ZJ
- AWS - Auto-Start Wireless System, allows the tool and compatible vacuum to run automatically while the switch trigger is being pulled.
- Quick Change Chuck - Thee DHR283 model comes with a quick change chuck allowing you to change quickly between masonry and steel bits.
- Dual LED job light - for enhanced visibility in low light & confined conditions
- Optional onboard dust extraction - can be fitted as an accessory for dust extraction without a separate vacuum.
- XPT - Extreme Protection Technology that protects against dust & moisture even in the harshest jobsite conditions.
- 3 modes - select between Rotation only, Hammer only & Rotation with hammer.
- AVT - Anti Vibration technology delivers unbelievably smooth performance at just 9.0 m/s² for DHR282 or 9.5 m/s² for DHR283 thanks to the counter weight mechanism and vibration absorbing handle.
- AFT - Active Feedback-sensing Technology prevents kickback for added safety.
- Variable Speed Dial - allows the user to adjust the speed based on application
- 18V x 2 Brushless Motor - efficient energy production more power, lower heat production and increased work on a single charge.
|Voltage||18 V x 2|
|Max Capacity in Masonry||28 mm|
|Max Capacity in Wood||32 mm|
|Max Capacity in Steel||13 mm|
|Impact Energy||2.8 j|
|No Load Speed||0 - 980 rpm|
|Impact Rate||0 - 5,000 ipm|
|Overall Length||373 mm|
|Tool Weight||3.74 kg|
Makita 36V (18Vx2) Mobile Brushless Recipro Saw DJR360Z
- Newly designed vertical crank mechanism
- High output Brushless DC motor, Enabling outstanding performance in cutting work.
- More rigid shoe - has been reinforced, added durability
- Backward stroke is faster
- LED Job light
- Retractable rafter hook
- Electronic 2-speed
- Two-finger switch trigger
- Tool-less shoe adjustment - redesign of blade clamp makes it easier to remove a blade.
- Two 18V Li-ion batteries can be directly installed on the machine to supply energy to the powerful 36V DC motor drive system.
|Capacity||Pipe: 130mm (5-1/8")|
Wood: 255 mm (10")
|Length of Stroke||32 mm (1-1/4" )|
|Strokes Per Minute (SPM)||High: 0-3,000|
|Vibration Level|| Cutting Boards 16.5 m/s²|
Cutting Wooden beams: 15.5 m/s²
|Vibration K factor||1.5 m/s²|
|Sound Pressure Level||85 dB(A)|
|Sound Power Level||96 dB(A)|
|Net weight*|| BL1815N : 4.0kg (8.9lbs)|
BL1850B : 4.6kg(10.2lbs)
Makita Bluetooth Jobsite Radio DMR108
- Bluetooth connectivity - connect wirelessly to a mobile deice with a range of up to 10m
- USB port - charges smart phones and selected tablet devices when plugged into AC power
- AUX-in for playing audio from an external source
- 2x large 89mm diameter speakers provide high quality sound
- Water and shock resistant IP64 rated
- Dual power sources - AC or Makita Li-ion
- Compatible with Makita li-ion batteries (7.2V, 10.8V, 12VMAX, 14.4V and 18V)
Makita 14.4v/18v High Luminance 3.2W LED Flashlight DML802
- Compact size aluminium flashlight head gives an impression of heavy-duty product
- 12 Position pivoting flashlight head.
- Strap hook can be installed on the upper or lower position in accordance with usage.
- Multi-faceted reflector controls the direction and spread of light cast from LED to provide a sharp round spot light with uniform high brightness.
- Battery and charger sold separately.
|Voltage||18V 3.0Ah or 1.3Ah|
|Continuous use (hours)||13 - 3.0Ah / 6 - 1.3Ah|
|Dimension (L x W x H)||272 x 79 x 116 mm|
Makita 5.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1850B-L
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 66% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 45 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH (cm)||11 x 8 x 6.5|
Makita 14.4-18v Dual Lithium Charger Fast Charger DC18RD
- Fast charging - charges 2 x 3.0Ah Lithium-Ion batteries at the same time in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- LED charging display
- Full charge sound alert
- USB port provides 1.5A output for charging smart phones, tablets, etc
|Cell Capacity||1.5 - 5.0Ah|
|Charge Time||15mins (1.5Ah), 22mins (3.0Ah), 36mins (4.0Ah), 45mins (5.0Ah)|